Controlling Project Costs to Improve Profitability
Whether your project management process needs fine-tuning or a complete re-evaluation, you will find practical ideas and information on how to better anticipate, manage and ultimately control your project costs. Controlling costs directly impacts your project profitability and those controls must be in place right from the start in order to maximize positive bottom-line impact.
- Why make a profit?
- Essentials of project cost control
- Elements of project cost
- Types of contracts fixed price vs. cost based
- Where does the budget get blown
- Implementing better project cost controls
- Using software to control project costs.